Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gm] acolombie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acolombie
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am

Ingame Name: Acolombie also know as aco

How long have you played Minecraft: about 4 years

How long have you played Pinchcliffe SMP: I've played on pinchcliffe smp for about 2 Years

How active are you per day: I am active on Minecraft 3-5 hours a day and helping an chatting fellow Pinchcliffians a lot

Do you have any previous staff experience on Minecraft or elsewhere: I was gm before the closing of the server

What would make you a good GM over other candidates(100+ words approx.):
I believe that I would make a good gm for Pinchcliffe smp because first of all I'm a very helpful person helping the pinchcliffe smp community, secondly I'm not Ban hammer happy everyone deserves a chance to speak, and finally I like to kept the server enjoy able for everyone around (except those griefing squads). I'm a very helpfull person because it's fun to help other people who might not know how to do something or just might have a hard time with stuff. Like today for example I was working on my hotel and someone had nothing to do so I let him come and help me build. I'm not just talkin about giving people something to do but to actually go out of my way to help others which Is one of my missions of being gm on Pinchcliffe smp.

I believe that before a person is Banned/ muted/ temp ban they should have a time to prove your self before I check in with a admin or moderator for further repercautions.i personally know how this feels to be muted with out telling my story so I believe others should get a opportunity to prove there innocence.also I don't abuse powers I keep others and my self inline not running around killing people for no reason and banning/muting people for no reason at All like I've heard some people have done.

Finally, I like keeping the server clean and fun for everyone. When we get griefed I help clean up the mess for example jonny got griefed on 3/13/12 I helped clean and restore his house back to the way it originally was. No one likes a griefed building that's why I help fix them to make everyone's adventure on the Pinchcliffe smp a enjoyable experience for all. You got a problem with another players attitude or they are constantly harrassing you? That is a serious matter because it is ruining your fun and everyone else's and needs to be delt with immediately bring it to one of the gm/mods/ admins attention. Which I can help u with as gm Smile

Any additional info you would like to add: I am a starting defensive tackle for the Oliver willcot technical highschool football team. I'm a staight b student. I also am close to other players such as zxzxzx537 and talk to killerred9 a lot. Im currently in 9th grade practicing the auto body shop, as I am in a technical highschool located in Torrington,ct. In my life I have a friend who is bi sexual I'm also straight so don't think of me like that but, I don't discriminate you because Ur different i see the good and don't think about the bad because your different. Ik I have a few people on the server who don't like me (not saying names) but I don't try to be a dick but sometimes when you do something to someone constantly it pisses them over the edge which explains my resent out breaks which I apaligise for. So if you could please reconsider my application jojo I did the first one in a hurry before the spots filled up. Also if anyone needs extra help or questions they can always txt or email me and I will answer rather quickly with in 10min email acolombie@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
rypa
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer

Location : Go to the left, close your eyes. Walk 3 steps back...

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

Lol
Minecraft has only been out for two years xD
And you can't have played pinchcliffe straight for 2 years Tongue Cause it was down and stuff Smile
Yeah and it's a little bit hard to let a griefer thats not online go unpunished, cause what if he continues when I'm not on Confused

Overall, nice app Smile
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 am

"Pinchcliffe SMP started out in January 2011" Taken from the forums post. Even if it had been around longer, I haven't been playing Pinch for two years, and I know damn well you joined after me (and by a fair bit as well). Not to mention that this is literally the exact same application you submitted the first time around. It seems as though if you were going to be re-promoted based on the exact same information as before, you wouldn't need to submit it a second time.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am

rypa wrote:
Lol
Minecraft has only been out for two years xD
3 years Tongue I played since the first week remember
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey Aco,

Thanks for your Application.

I am pleased to say you have been ACCEPTED for a GM position!

Congratulations!

//Jojo
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Sponsored content

[Gm] acolombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm] acolombie   [Gm] acolombie Empty

Back to top Go down

[Gm] acolombie
Page 1 of 1