Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am the walbus...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

I am the walbus... Empty
PostSubject: I am the walbus...   I am the walbus... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

This project won't be very big, so it may not even count as a project.

However, I have decided to make a tribute to one of my favorite bands, The Beatles.

Specifically, 3 of their most famous songs; "I am the Walrus" "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "Yellow Submarine"

The firstpart of the tribute is inspired by the movie "Across the Universe" which gives meaning to each of their songs and makes their songs into a story. For "I am the Walrus", they have Bono taking the main characters on an LSD trip on a bus with flamboyant psychedelic colors. So all that can be seen will be a purple bus, in the style of the bus in the movie. However, inside the bus will be a trapdoor leading into the ground, which takes to an underground waterslide, modeled after the lyrics of "Lucy in the Sky with diamonds" , I.E. A boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies, a train in the station (Just a mural, probably), cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head, a bridge by a fountain. The water will eventually drop you of into a rather large underground lake, with, of course, a yellow submarine in it. Then there will be another submarine next to it, confirmed by the lyrics "Many more of them live next door". You will be able to go from the yellow submarine to the next one, and then from there into a hole in the wall of the lake, which will take you up to the surface again.
Back to top Go down

I am the walbus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinchcliffe :: Server Related :: Build Projects-
Jump to: