Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Publicly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

Open Publicly Empty
PostSubject: Open Publicly   Open Publicly EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 am

Hey there folks,

So, I have decided that the server is in a good enough shape now for us to open to the public.
We have chest protection, LogBlock's grief protection, groups are set up, permissions are done, and Bukkit finally released the Reccommended Build we've all been waiting for .

So as it turns out, we probably won't be resetting the map after all.
The plugin which contained the World Generator we needed was far too buggy to be usable, and the World Generator didn't work anyway.

Now, considering the fact that people need to download and use the Spoutcraft.exe before they can join us, we probably won't be able to fill up as fast as a server that doesn't use it. But I still expect to get a good number of people through our doors!

However, I'll need the help of you guys.
For anyone to know our server even exists, we need to advertise it. The best place for this is the Minecraft Forum.
We need to bump our servers advertisement to the top of the list every now and then, so I need you guys to post in the topic sometimes too.
We cannot post 'bump' or similar phrases in the thread (new minecraftforum rule) so just be wary of that or you may get a forum warning.

Here is the thread, lets get the server populated! (:

//Jojo
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

Open Publicly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Publicly   Open Publicly EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 am

Just posting a message here every now and then will really help populate our server Smile Would appreciate if you guys would help, I'm running out of things to post there without sounding like a bumper! Only rypa has even bothered to post there since I made this thread, love you man Heart
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com

Open Publicly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinchcliffe :: Server Related :: News & Updates-
Jump to: